Looking to Buy?
Looking to buy a property? Here’s how we’ll get the job done:
- Answer your questions about local real estate trends and properties of interest to you
- Listen to your criteria and focus your search accordingly
- Scour the Ithaca Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service; provide immediate notification of newly listed properties that meet your criteria
- Pursue “for sale by owner” properties that suit your needs
- Assist you in preparing a purchase contract and interpreting associated documents
- Perform careful research on any pertinent issues affecting a property of interest
- Provide strong advocacy to get you the best price and terms
- Provide our best advice, based on 30 years of combined real estate experience
STANDARDIZED OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASERS OF REAL ESTATE
PURSUANT TO REAL PROPERTY LAW §442-H
Prior to the showing of any real estate property, the Realtors licensed with Carol Bushberg Real Estate: do require pre-approval for a mortgage loan or proof of funds when working with a cash buyer; do not require an exclusive buyer broker agreement; do not require prospective buyers to show identification. Although this information is not required by Carol Bushberg Real Estate, our seller clients may require this or other information prior to showing their property and/or as part of a purchase offer.